1040 Main Street
Roseville, CA 95678-2067
Ph: (916) 771-1790 Fx: (916) 782-4090
Principal: Marc Welty
Updated September 29, 2014
· Thursday, October 30 – Annual Costume Parade at approximately 9:00am - Student Council will send home costume guidelines in a few weeks. Please note - Kids will need to change out of costumes after the morning parade so "regular" instruction can continue. Thank you!
· Friday, October 31 – No school for students
· Tuesday, November 4 – Kaseberg Skate Night 6:30-8:15 - Students can buy tickets from the office for $5 (cash and exact change only please) or at Skate Night for $5.50.
· Friday, November 7 – Minimum Day – ALL students attend 8:40-1:40
· Monday and Tuesday, November 10-11 – No school for kids
· Nov. 18 - Nov 21 – Parent-Teacher Conference Week. School is on a special Minimum Day Schedule ALL WEEK (See schedule below):
o TK: 8:40-12:00
o All Kindergarten Classes: 8:40-2:27
o 1st – 5th Grades: 8:40-12:37
· Nov. 24 – Nov. 28 – No school all week
· REMEMBER: Every Monday is minimum day for the entire school: 8:40-1:40. Thank you for arranging for prompt pick up as teachers are mandated to go directly into PLC meetings.
NEW 2014-2015 School Hours:
In order to maintain the mandated instructional minutes, recess times have been shortened for the next school year. Thank you for noting the new dismissal time.
NEW HOURS for 1st-5th Grades: 8:40-2:50 (Tuesday-Friday), 8:40-1:40 (PLC Mondays)
NEW HOURS for EARLY START Kindergarten and SDC Class: 8:40-1:41 (Tuesday-Friday), 8:40-1:40 (PLC Mondays)
NEW HOURS for LATE START Kindergarten: 9:49-2:50 (Tuesday-Friday), 8:40-1:40 (PLC Mondays and Minimum Days)
Transitional Kindergarten: 8:40 - 12:00 (Monday-Friday)
PLEASE NOTE: November Conference Week has a very different minimum day schedule. TK ends at 12:00pm. Kinder ends at 12:27pm. 1st-5th end at 12:37pm.
Please note that all Mondays are Minimum Days due to district mandated PLC meetings. Grades 1st-5th will attend 8:40-1:40 and ALL kindergartners (Late Start included) will attend 8:40-1:40 every Monday. We appreciate you making appropriate arrangements for your children to be promptly picked up on Mondays.
If you would like to view your teacher’s website,
• Please look in the box in the upper right-hand corner and click on: Staff
• Then click on your teacher’s name
Kaseberg Elementary School serves approximately 430 students in Kindergarten through 5th grade. Our staff, community and students work together to encourage enthusiasm for learning, high achievement, integrity and self-esteem. The curriculum is academically challenging and includes a strong emphasis on respect, cooperation and responsibility.