1040 Main Street
Roseville, CA 95678-2067
Ph: (916) 771-1790 Fx: (916) 782-4090
Principal: Marc Welty
Thank you to all the families and friends who came out to support McTeacher Night on November 7th! Thank you to all the teachers who volunteered to work or just to visit with our Kaseberg Kids!
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
• Friday, November 8th - Minimum Day
• Monday, November 11th – No School
• Monday-Friday, November 18th-22nd – Parent Teacher Conference Week. All Kindergarten students will attend from 8:40 to 12:25 the entire week, and students in grades 1-5 will attend from 8:40 to 12:40 so teachers can conference with parents after lunch.
• November 23rd-December 1st – Thanksgiving Break
• Monday, December 2nd – Return to school!
A special thank you to our Artist in Residence, Mrs. Kim Grace. She has been teaching your children throughout the month of January and has helped them create art in this blog: http://kasebergarts.blogspot.com/
You can also find a direct link in the blue box in the upper righthand corner. Just click on "Links" and then click on "Kaseberg Arts."
1st-5th Grades: 8:40-3:00 (Tuesday-Friday), 8:40-1:40 (PLC Mondays)
NEW HOURS for AM kindergarten: 8:40-1:40 (Monday-Friday)
NEW HOURS for PM kindergarten: 10:00-3:00 (Tuesday-Friday), 8:40-1:40 (PLC Mondays and Minimum Days)
Please note that all Mondays are Minimum Days due to district mandated PLC meetings. Grades 1st-5th will attend 8:40-1:40 and ALL kindergartners (pm included) will attend 8:40-1:40 every Monday. We appreciate you making appropriate arrangements for your children to be promptly picked up on Mondays.
If you would like to view your teacher’s website,
• Please look in the box in the upper righthand corner and click on: Staff
• Then click on your teacher’s name
Kaseberg Elementary School serves approximately 430 students in Kindergarten through 5th grade. Our staff, community and students work together to encourage enthusiasm for learning, high achievement, integrity and self-esteem. The curriculum is academically challenging and includes a strong emphasis on respect, cooperation and responsibility.