Welcome to Mrs. Buljan's website.
6th Grade Language Arts, Ancient History & Speech
GREAT JOB SELLING POPCORN!! TONIGHT'S THE LAST NIGHT SO GET OUT THERE & SELL
Please bring all of your popcorn sales to school to turn in tomorrow.
Roots Started four weeks ago
1. Do your yellow roots sheet before Tuesday
2. Make flash cards to help you study
3. Test will be every Friday
Your first body paragraph about the origin of stone tools should be complete.
We are writing the second and third paragraph this week.
Make sure both your HISTORY and LA books are covered and stored in the classroom.
Here area few tips to help us get through the school year.
1. Please check your student's planner nightly to make sure he or she is writing down homework assignments. The HW should be underlined or highlighted and under the appropriate subject heading.
2. GO TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN AND CLICK ON 1st TRI LA/ HISTORY HOMEWORK TO SEE THE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT(S) FOR EACH NIGHT. The day's agenda is also posted on this page.
3. Please sign up to get updates from my website.
4. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions.
CLK Chapter 11a audio
CLK ch 6a