Welcome to Mrs. Buljan's website.
6th Grade Language Arts, Ancient History & AVID
There will be a TEST on Mesopotamia on Friday, November 20th. Please make sure to study your notes and the questions at the end of each chapter. A study guide was handed out on Tuesday and we will go over it in class on Wednesday.
Please make sure your student is carrying his or her Lightning Thief book in a zip lock bag to keep itand have him or her keep it in his or her backpack at ALL times.
ASK your student about the learning purpose today!
Here is a supply list for my Language Arts and History students.
Supplies for the class:
• 2 or 3 inch binder used for all classes
• Sharpened Pencils with erasers and Pens (blue or black ink only)
• colored pencils 8 different colors (A must for history maps)
• Highlighters (pink, yellow, green,)
• White Board Markers (blue, black, or green) and a white board eraser
Here area few tips to help us get through the school year.
1. Please check your student's planner nightly to make sure he or she is writing down homework assignments. The HW should be underlined or highlighted and under the appropriate subject heading.
2. GO TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN AND CLICK ON 1st TRI LA/ HISTORY HOMEWORK TO SEE THE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT(S) FOR EACH NIGHT. The day's agenda is also posted on this page.
3. Please sign up to get updates from my website.
4. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions.