Welcome to Mrs. Buljan's website.
6th Grade Language Arts, Ancient History & Speech
PARENTS - Please make sure your students still have a set of crayons or colored pencils. Mine have been mostly used up and the borrowing going on in class is too disruptive.
Ask your students about Learning Targets this week & Collaboration
WE WILL BE PARTICIPATING IN STATE TESTING ON APRIL 22nd & 23rd FOR LANGUAGE ARTS. MATH TESTING IS IN MAY
GO TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN AND CLICK ON 3rd TRI LA/ HISTORY HOMEWORK TO SEE THE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT FOR EACH NIGHT.
Please make sure text books are covered and have your names on the outside.
Here area few tips to help us get through the school year.
Here is a link to check your student's grades:
This application allows you to view your students' grades and attendances in a real-time atmosphere.
You will be able to view your student's current information, as well as, information from previous marking periods by doing the following:
1. Enter in your child's User ID (which you got from the office as your student's ID #).
2. Enter in the numerical birthday of your child as the temporary password...
examples are below (use the hyphen "-" when entering in the temporary password).
3. After logging in, you will be prompted to change passwords.
4. Type in the numerical birthday of your child as the "Old Password."
5. Create your own password, and type it into the "New Password" and "Confirm Password" areas.
Temporary Password Example:
YYYY-MM-DD and example is below:
*Use two digits for month and day
*DO NOT ENTER AS
About the grades:
z = means work was not turned in
x = means work is excused
0 = is the points earned on an assignment
blank = grade not entered
Assignments are divided into two categories:
1. Formative assignments (weighed as 10% of total grade): usually refers to homework, practice quizzes, and classwork
2. Summative assignments (weighed as 90% of total grade or per subject categories): usually refers to final tests and projects
If you need help on learning how to use the program, feel free to stop by the office for a quick tutorial...
CLK Chapter 11a audio
CLK ch 6a