2016 - 2017
OPEN ENROLLMENT FORM 2016-2017 (District Logon Required)
(Closes May 20, 2016 @ 4:30 p.m.)
The amount you will have to pay per month over the District cap is indicated on the documents listed below on this page. The plans offered are still Western Health Advantage (WHA) HMO, WHA High Deductible, Sutter Health Plus (SHP) HMO, SHP High Deductible, Kaiser $20/$10 and Kaiser High Deductible.
- Please see the "Benefit Guide" produced by School Insurance Group to help you make an informed choice about your benefits.
- Employees are now able to modify their benefits. You may take a:
- Medical plan only
- Medical plan and dental only
- Medical plan and vision only
- Medical plan with both dental and vision.
- The choice is now yours. Remember that the Kaiser $20/$10 automatically comes with vision.
- Note: If you do opt out of dental, remember that you and your dependents will lose your current percentage of payment. Should you re-enroll in the future, your reimbursement percentage will be at the 70% benefit level.
- A Summary of each medical plan the District offers is listed below on this page. Spend some time reviewing the plans.
- Depending on which scenario you choose, check the applicable rate sheet to find out what your premium cost will be each month.
- It is possible to waive benefits, if your spouse does not work for the District and has a plan that works better for you. Remember that waiving your benefits means that you will have no dental, vision or life insurance.
- All employees over the age of 65 do not have the option of joining the high deductible plans.
- If you have double coverage with the District and don’t want to pay double over the cap for premiums, you have several options that may work better for you. Put on your thinking caps and choose wisely.
- If you are changing benefits and/or tiers you need to tell us by filling out the “Open Enrollment Form 2016-2017”. You will need to sign in to Gmail to make your changes.
- Your employer provides, at no cost to you, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance in an amount equal to 1 times your annual earnings, rounded to the next higher $1,000 to a maximum of $200,000. Life insurance pays your beneficiary (please see Hartford Life Class 10 RCSD below) a benefit if you die will you are covered.
New Rates for 2016 – 2017
Dawn Mercer, Payroll Technician 771.1600 ext. 125
Phyllis Underwood, Payroll Technician 771.1600 ext. 139