2017 - 2018
OPEN ENROLLMENT FORM 2017-2018
(District Logon Required)
(Closes May 19, 2017 @ 4:30 p.m.)
The amount you will have to pay per month over the District cap is indicated on the documents listed below on this page.
The plans offered are: Western Health Advantage (WHA) HMO, WHA High Deductible, Sutter Health Plus (SHP) HMO, SHP High Deductible, Kaiser $20/$10 and Kaiser High Deductible.
- Please see the "Benefit Guide" produced by School Insurance Group to help you make an informed choice about your benefits.
- Employees are now able to modify their benefits. You may take a:
- Medical plan only
- Medical plan and dental only
- Medical plan and vision only
- Medical plan with both dental and vision.
- A summary of each medical plan the District offers is listed below on this page. Spend some time reviewing the plans. Remember that the Kaiser $20/$10 automatically comes with vision.
- If you opt out of dental, you and your dependents will lose your current percentage of payment. Should you re-enroll in the future, your coverage percentage will be reset to the 70% benefit level.
- The District, provided you are enrolled in a health plan, pays the premium for Basic Life Insurance through The Hartford in an amount equal to 1 times your annual earnings to a maximum of $200,000.
- Depending on which scenario you choose, check the applicable rate sheet to find out what your premium cost will be each month.
- It is possible to waive benefits, if your spouse does not work for the District, and has a plan that works better for you. Remember, waiving your benefits means that you will have no dental, vision or life insurance.
- All employees over the age of 65 do not have the option of joining the high deductible plans.
- If you are changing benefits and/or tiers you need to tell us by filling out the “Open Enrollment Form 2017-2018”. You will need to sign in to Gmail to make your changes.
Vision - VSP - Click Here to Download Summary
Dental - Delta Dental - Click Here to Download Summary
New Rates for 2017 – 2018
Jill Schafer, Payroll Technician 771.1600 ext. 50125
Julie Jensen, Payroll Technician 771.1600 ext. 50139