Employee Benefits 18-19
The amount you will have to pay per month over the District cap is indicated on the documents listed below on this page.
The plans offered are Western Health Advantage (WHA) HMO, WHA High Deductible, Sutter Health Plus (SHP) HMO, SHP High Deductible, Kaiser $20/$10 and Kaiser High Deductible.
- Please see the produced by School Insurance Group to help you make an informed choice about your benefits.
- Employees are now able to modify their benefits. You may take a:
- Medical plan only
- Medical plan and dental only
- Medical plan and vision only
- Medical plan with both dental and vision.
- A summary of each medical plan the District offers is listed below on this page. Spend some time reviewing the plans. Remember that the Kaiser $20/$10 automatically comes with vision.
- If you opt out of dental, you and your dependents will lose your current percentage of payment. Should you re-enroll in the future, your coverage percentage will be reset to the 70% benefit level.
- The District, provided you are enrolled in a health plan, pays the premium for Basic Life Insurance through The Hartford in an amount equal to 1 times your annual earnings to a maximum of $200,000.
- Depending on which scenario you choose, check the applicable rate sheet to find out what your premium cost will be each month.
- It is possible to waive benefits, if your spouse does not work for the District, and has a plan that works better for you. Remember, waiving your benefits means that you will have no dental, vision or life insurance.
- All employees over the age of 65 do not have the option of joining the high deductible plans.
- If you are changing benefits and/or tiers you need to tell us by filling out the “Open Enrollment Form 2018-2019”. You will need to sign in to Gmail to make your changes.
New Rates for 2018 – 2019
|Medical Only||Medical & Dental||Medical & Vision||Medical & Dental & Vision|
HMO & Kaiser 20/10
10 Pay Percentage Employee
|11 Pay Percentage Employee|
Summaries Of Each Medical Plan