Come Join Our Team! Check out the RCSD Job Fair
Tuesday, November 16 from 1 pm – 7 pm at the District Office
Come be part of a great school district and team!
RCSD will be hosting a job fair on Tuesday, November 16, for all the below job openings! Join us anytime between 1 pm and 7 pm at the District Office, located at 1050 Main Street, Roseville.
Our team is ready to help you complete the process and offer INTERVIEWS ON THE SPOT for those qualified candidates.
We offer a variety of hours from part-time to full-time and many available jobs can work within the school day hours! For a description of the jobs available, see below.
Be prepared when you come, use our Employment Checklist to make sure you have everything you need to be hired!
Feel free to complete the job application ahead of time or if you are not certain which position you are applying for, RCSD will have computers available the day of the event for you to complete the application once you decide.
- Instructional Assistants – Love working one-on-one with kids? Our instructional assistants serve as primary supports to our students in the classroom and work alongside our teachers to meet the needs of students who need extra help. Experience in special education is not required.
- Bus Drivers – Be responsible for the safety of transporting our students to and from school! Our bus drivers transport students over scheduled routes and/or to/from special excursions. This position guarantees seven (7) hours of pay each day, with a paid break in between morning and afternoon routes. Individuals interested in this position will need to hold a valid Class A or Class B Driver’s License with “P” Endorsement, current medical certificate, first aid, CPR, and School Bus Driver certificate.
- Custodial – These positions are critical for ensuring the health and safety of our students and staff. Custodial positions are especially critical right now as vital members of the RCSD team making sure our facilities are attractive, sanitary, and safe.
- Food Service – Enjoy preparing, serving, or helping to ensure kids have key nutrients to fuel them for their day? RCSD has several different food service opportunities available including Food Services Support Specialists and Meal Duty Supervisors.
- Substitutes – Not looking for a full-time position but love working with kids or in a school environment? RCSD is always looking for substitutes in a variety of positions, both as teachers as well as in other classified positions. Check out what we have to offer!
Let us know you are coming! We would love to know if you are interested in a particular position or need more information. Fill out our Interest Form and we will get back to you!