Welcome to the Blue Oaks Elementary School website and thank you for visiting. Each member of our school staff looks forward to working with you to maximize your child’s educational experiences. We will devote all of our expertise and energy to establish a safe, nurturing and academically challenging learning environment for each and every student at Blue Oaks Elementary – a California Distinguished School! It is our commitment here at Blue Oaks to establish and maintain effective communication between home and school. To this end, we will continue to send home our student handbook, weekly folders, class newsletters and respond to e-mails in a timely manner. In addition, we have created a link from our homepage to the information-rich PTC website and we will continue to use the school phone messaging system for attendance /general information. Please do not hesitate to contact your child’s teacher or me if you have any questions or concerns regarding school. With your active involvement and participation, we ensure that our students will experience both academic excellence and social growth.
Upon leaving 5th grade, ALL students at Blue Oaks Elementary will exemplify the six pillars of character and be prepared to successfully complete any 6th grade course.”
To achieve this mission, the staff at Blue Oaks will continue developing as a collaborative community of professional learners that are:
A) Focused on Learning
B) Results Oriented
C) Committed to the continuous improvement of each student and staff member
It is our Vision here at Blue Oaks Elementary that our school will:
- Provide a safe, challenging and enjoyable learning environment in which each child achieves grade level standards and/or evidences one year’s academic growth each school year
- Facilitate a strong, home-school partnership in the education process
- Communicate expectations and learning targets clearly
- Model and promote love of learning
- Teach personal responsibility for actions and choices
- Provide opportunities for exposure and experiences with the arts and technology.
- Support staff in on-going professional development