This is my 13th year teaching in the Roseville City School District. Over the years, I have taught 2nd – 5th grades. I received my Bachelors in Psychology at CSU Fresno and my teaching credential at CSU Sacramento.
I have been happily married for 15 years and have two boys, Gavin (9) and Luke (7).
I am excited to be part of your child’s education!
Upon leaving 3rd grade, ALL students at Blue Oaks Elementary will exemplify the six pillars of character.
To achieve this mission, the staff at Blue Oaks will continue developing as a collaborative community of professional learners that are:
A) Focused on Learning
B) Results Oriented
C) Committed to the continuous improvement of each student and
It is our Vision here at Blue Oaks Elementary that our school will:
• Provide a safe, challenging and enjoyable learning environment in which each child achieves grade level standards and/or evidences one year’s academic growth each school year
• Facilitate a strong, home-school partnership in the education process
• Communicate expectations and learning targets clearly
• Model and promote love of learning
• Teach personal responsibility for actions and choices
• Provide opportunities for exposure and experiences with the arts and technology.
• Support staff in on-going professional development