Welcome to our library!
To browse our catalog or put a hold on a book please click on “Destiny Discover – Library Catalog” above and enter your user name and password.
Username: six-digit student ID number
Password: birthdate in this format- xx/xx/xx for example: January 1, 2011 would be 01/01/11
Some important items to note while using our new online catalog:
- You can select up to 2 books to put on hold at a time. After 2, it will not let you hold anymore.
- You cannot “unhold” a book after it’s been selected. The program does not allow you to do this, so please make your selection(s) carefully. If
- Starting October 3rd. Books need to be placed on hold by Monday and will be available for pickup in front of the office the following Thursday and Friday each week.
- When you are done with your books, please return them to the “Return” library cart in front of the office. Return hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm.
- Books will be quarantined for 7 days once they are returned, before being checked out to other students.
- Books can be checked out for a 3-week maximum.
If you have a book from last year or from another Roseville City school, you can also return these books to Crestmont at this time.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Fuerstenberger at: email@example.com. We thank you in advance for your patience while we transition to this new online process for our library, and hope it offers your student a fun resource to explore new books!
Volunteers are essential to our Library Program.
What do volunteers do?
- Check books in and put books away
- Check books out to students
- Organize our library
- Display books
- Set up, run and clean up our Book Fairs
- Repair books and prepare new ones
Volunteering is a great way to get to know our school, your child’s class, and support our library program.
Volunteer commitments vary. Do you have a few minutes during your week? You can volunteer for your child/ren’s library class or classes. Are you available for one-time events (Book Fairs)? Join us once or twice this year as your schedule permits to help us set up, run or clean up a Book Fair. Volunteers must be cleared by the school and/or District prior to participating in school activities. See Mrs. B in the office to complete the paper work. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on “Volunteers” above for more information from our District. Thank you!