Certificated Substitutes (Teachers)
- Completed Edjoin application (Click HERE to apply)
- Copy of your credential
- (If you do not have a credential, please submit proof of a Bachelor’s Degree and CBEST scores with your application.)
- Three recent letters of recommendation
- Current TB clearance (within the last 60 days)
- Membership in the PCOE Substitute
- Approved applicants, that meet the State requirements for a valid California teaching credential, at minimum a 30-day substitute credential, will be referred to Placer County Office of Education for processing through the PCOE Substitute Consortium. In order to be considered for substitute teacher positions in the Roseville City School District candidates MUST be processed through the Placer County Office of Education.
- You must hold a valid California Credential and have a Social Security Number to substitute in the Roseville City School District.
- Applications will be reviewed as needed
- Selected candidates will be referred to the PCOE Substitute Consortium for processing
Certificated Substitute Pay
- Full Day Assignment - $175.00 Monday – Friday
- Half Day Assignment – $87.50 Monday – Friday
- Long-Term Substitute Assignments – $239.24 (21 days or more with the appropriate credential)
- Visit Edjoin to view classified positions open for subbing (Click HERE)
- Complete and submit a classified application on Edjoin
Once your application has been submitted:
- Contact Substitute Services (916) 771-1600 ext. 50156 or email
Classified substitutes: to be considered for short-term or probationary positions you must submit a complete application packet specific to the position you are applying for.
Classified Substitute Pay
- Classified Substitutes are paid according to Step A of the Classified Salary Schedule
- Note: all school site clerical substitutes are paid at Range 23, Step A