Technology Services supports the Roseville City School District in all areas of technology with the goal of enhancing the learning environment and advancing strategic initiatives throughout the District.
As a Future Ready District, we believe in:
- Making anytime, anywhere learning a reality.
- Supporting an open, flexible, robust digital learning environment.
- Ensuring data safety and privacy while promoting best practices in digital citizenship.
- Planning for future innovation and technology that supports learning.
- Creating a transparent environment that communicates to all stakeholders.
To accomplish this, we support networking and VOIP, hardware, software, enterprise systems, and cloud-based tools. We support classroom tools such as HDTV’s for projection, interactive whiteboards, AV components, amplification systems and a variety of web-based solutions.
Technology Services also supports all enterprise applications including Google’s G-Suite Apps for Education, Clever, PowerSchool and department-based solutions.
If you are experiencing any issues with the below applications, please check out the status dashboards: