Roseville City School District

Making a Referral for Services


If your child is 34 months old or older (but not yet in Kindergarten), you are a resident with Roseville City School District and have concerns about your child’s development, an evaluation can be done. Please start the process by coming into our office at the following address to complete a referral:

Special Education Department
1000 Darling Way
Roseville, CA 95678

When you come in to complete the referral, in order for the referral to be processed we will need two documents:

  1. Original Proof of Birth (Certificate of Birth, Official Baptismal Certificate, or Passport) – we must see the original in our office. 
  2. Proof of Residency – (You must provide ONE of the following showing your name and address, or the name and address of the homeowner you are living with: PG&E Bill; City of Roseville Utility Bill; Current Rental or New Home Sales Agreement with move-in date and signatures.*  (No other documents will be accepted)

*[if you are living with another family - you and the homeowner will need to fill out a Supplemental Residency form and bring in the utility bill of the homeowner and their drivers license - call for this form before coming - it can be emailed to you]  (916) 771-1605 Ext. 50326