Mission, Vision, & Goals
The mission of the Roseville City School District is to maximize learning for each and every one of our students.
The Roseville City School District will become a collaborative community of professional learners that is:
- Focused on learning
- Results oriented
- Committed to continuous improvement of each student and staff member
- We will clearly communicate the mission and vision of our District
- We will share accountability for fulfilling our mission
- We will develop and implement effective systems to support our vision
- We will use data to inform our decisions
- We will operate as a professional learning community
- We will provide the training and support needed to increase the capacity of staff to fulfill our mission and realize our vision
- We will provide time for collaboration during contract hours
- We will nurture high levels of mutual support and trust among all District stakeholders
Roseville City School District
Board Of Education Goals 2017 – 2020
- Every student will meet or exceed grade level standards in mathematics and English Language Arts as evidenced with multiple measures.
- Every English learner will gain a minimum of one level on the ELPAC, (English Language Proficiency Assessments for California), per year.
- All students will regularly use technology to critically think, create, collaborate, and communicate during their school day.
- Plan for growth while maintaining quality facilities, attract and retain excellent staff, and continue fiscal stability.
- Align technology supports and resources to meet district goals and enhance student learning.
- Promote the positive programs, personnel, and student achievement within Roseville City School District.
School Safety and Positive School Cultures
- Maintain a safe and secure learning environment for all students and staff.